What I Learned from Working in Field Sales in NYC
Sales has taught me to:
1.To go after what I want in life. Ask for the order if you will.
2. To stand tall in the face of rejection and negativity.
3. To look at rejection as a learning experience instead of a defeat.
4. To understand Customer needs. (Objections vs Stalls). (Buyer Motives)
5. To persist through obstacles and not to quit!
6. To examine and understand how a business operates.
Every person should try selling products at least once in their lives. It is a valuable learning experience.
Before my time as a Marketer, I worked as an Outside Sales Rep in the Dental Industry in Manhattan.
Field Sales/Field Marketing has taught me so much about myself.
What did selling teach you?
Comment and share.